Monday, November 01, 2004

Comment Time!

Ok - I need comments about tomorrow's election. Give me your comments about what you think may happen tomorrow, and I'm talking about anything newsworthy. That means results, stories about problems at the polls, news networks doing ridiculous things. Give me your wildest or most insightful predictions. Post them on this post under comments, use anonymous if you have to. Let's see what everyone thinks.

I'll start - the networks will call at least one state one way, and then change the call later in the evening.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is to the Reality-based Community, may it prevail. Remember, the pollster are only able to poll the existing registered voters, not all the newly registered voters and I am sure they, and the majority of the American people, will say to the Bushies and his posse tomorrow evening, "You're fired!"

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS TIME IT WOULD BE THE REPUBLICANS DEMANDING A RECOUNT, EXCEPT THE VOTE WILL BE FAR MORE THAN NEEDED TO BOOT BUSH AND HIS BUDDIES INTO THE UNEMPOYMENT LINES.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home