Monday, March 14, 2005

G-Coefficient Update

I’ve neglected to post any updates on fantasy baseball for a couple of weeks. The main reason for this dereliction is the discovery of an error in my player projections! I’ve recently updated the stats and will soon post the corrected files. Here is the schedule for posts of the Top 20 players at each position (top 40 for OF and SP):

First Base: Tues. March 15
Second Base: Wed. March 16
Third Base: Thurs. March 17
Shortstop: Mon. March 21
Outfield: Tues. March 22
Catchers: Wed. March 23
Starting Pitchers: Mon. March 28
Closers: Tues. March 29
Top 40 hitters: Wed. March 30

Top 40 pitchers: Thurs. March 31


UPDATE: I'm having a few problems getting files squared away, so it will be a day or two before I can start posting updates. I'll try to catch things up so I can stay on schedule. -LH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home