Thursday, December 02, 2004

Blog Direction

I’ve been thinking for a while about how to blog now that the election is over. I’ve come down to organizing my posts as such:

Baseball – it’s time I started devoting regular blogging time to my favorite sport. During the offseason, I’ll post updates on free agents and other player transactions, breaking news, and occasional fantasy player musings.

Schadenfreude – This word basically means to enjoy or take pleasure in someone else’s misfortune. For example, liberals who are enjoying watching Republicans suffer the loss of pet projects in the new appropriations bill thanks to OK Representative (and appropriations chair) Ernest Istook stripping funding because they supported funding for Amtrack can be said to be experiencing schadenfreude.

Media Ineptitude – There are many blog resources devoted to cataloguing (here, here, and here)the incompetence and corrupt actions of the so-called liberal media (SCLM), so these posts will most often reference those blogs and their posts.

Cat blogging – Fridays will be devoted to pictures of crazy kitties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home